LED signs in Ottawa, ON attract attention by being a glowing endorsement of your business—literally. Their proven success makes them an attractive option for many, but it is too often assumed they are not cost effective. It is very likely that an LED sign will pay for itself rather swiftly because of its excellent attention-getting abilities. Here are six benefits LED signs can offer to your marketing approach:
- Flexibility: An LED sign means options! Since it does not display a fixed message, you can change it daily or weekly to advertise specials, share news or target customers. They can also be made in any size that’s most likely to boost your business, from billboard dimensions to a simple price list. The LED is as complex or simple as you (and your budget) need it to be, which makes it a flexible advertising method.
- Eye catching: LED signs are meant to be noticed. Unlike neon or fluorescent signs, which are almost jarring for some businesses, the LED display illuminates with a consistent brightness. Customers can see it close-up and at a distance, which keeps you getting noticed. It also doesn’t matter the time of day—LED can be seen in the daytime as well as at night.
- Longevity: Quality LED signs last 50,000 to 100,000 hours, which amounts to up to five years longer than fluorescent and neon. You will pay more for a LED sign over other lighted options, but you are also unlikely to have to replace it anytime soon.
- Low maintenance: There are no bulbs to change and no adjustments needed to maintain a steady level of brightness. LED signs in Ottawa, ON also use less power, so your utility bills will not spike with the new signage. They also do not put off heat like bulb-based lighted signs, so you do not have to worry about it warming up your business premises and driving up air conditioning costs in the summer.
- Colors and other options: You can choose the usual red or amber lettering, but other colors are available, too. Tour choices are not limited to letter coloring, however. Full-color versions of the LED sign can really help your business shine above the others. You can also choose between presentation options. Program a moving ticker for a longer message, or keep it short and sweet with a static presentation.
- Easily operated: Your current Windows-based computer equipment is all you need to program your LED sign. If your sign is outdoors and the weather is nasty, you can change the message from the comfort of the indoors. Some signs can be updated remotely, so you do not even have to be at your business to change the sign. You will be able to provide your customers with real-time messages, no matter your location or circumstances.
Plastics & Signs of Ottawa is available to design and build LED signs that effectively draw attention to your business or storefront. To learn more about the options we offer, call or visit us today.
With a few strategically applied vehicle graphics in Ottawa, ON, your car can soon be a moving billboard for your business. There is no doubt vehicle graphics will get your business noticed. The different layouts and colors will make your car stand out anywhere, and that has the desired effect of promoting your business, too. However, people are frequently avoiding these means of advertisement because they do not wish to permanently modify their vehicle, or they believe it is too expensive. The four options below show how this method can be adapted to you:
- Magnets: If your car is driven by other family members, a magnet logo is likely your best choice for vehicle graphics. The graphic is large enough to be noticed, but also easily removed. You can keep the graphic when you are driving, but your spouse can remove the magnet before going to a day job that doesn’t look kindly on advertising other businesses. This option also works well if you do not plan to keep your current vehicle for long.
- Car wrap: Also known as the full wrap, this graphic covers every square inch of your vehicle. This is the ultimate in the mobile billboard appearance. It works great for delivery or repair trucks, as those are normally limited to business trips. You can also use it for a fleet of vehicles for a striking crew. Starting with a plain colored vehicle works best, but it is also possible to make the original vehicle color part of the background. Your sign designer can find the most attractive layout to make it all work well together.
- Partial wrap: Unlike the full wrap, this only covers certain parts of the vehicle. Some business owners want to limit logos to the doors and hood, while others want window logos. This lower-cost option is still effective and eye-catching while offering plenty of flexibility. People who like the original color of their car often have fun with different contrasts using the partial wrap.
- Decals: Like magnets, decals only cover a small part of the vehicle. It normally consists only of logos and lettering with the original vehicle color acting as a backdrop. Unlike magnets, these are not removable, but they are understated enough that other family members can feel comfortable using your vehicle. This is a great option for businesses with a fleet of vehicles they need to decorate in a cost-effective way, or for recent start-ups looking to control expenses.
Vehicle graphics are normally made of vinyl, which helps them stand up to weather and wear. Colors remain bright no matter what the graphics face, and we can design around just your logo and business name or expand into a full graphic experience. We also work with fleets, so we can produce a uniform look for all your vehicles.
Plastics & Signs of Ottawa offers a variety of vehicle graphics in Ottawa, ON to help advertise your business everywhere you drive. Visit us today to learn how we can turn your ordinary vehicle into an extraordinary advertising tool.