If you’re a business owner, a volunteer or in any other community oriented work, you understand the impact that a good sign can have. You see signs all around you, in countless shapes and sizes, advertising a multitude of products, services and features. Maybe it’s time you made a smart investment and got a sign yourself!
Signs are a versatile and economical way to get the word out about what you do, and they are great for indoor and outdoor locations. And, whether your sign is informative, persuasive or technical, having the right signage location plays a very important role in who’s going to see that sign and how they’re going to perceive it. Let’s take a look at five ideal places and spaces for interior signs in Ottawa, ON.
- Suite labels: If you work in an office building, you know how important it is to have clear signage to direct people to the right floor or department. Place a custom sign near the elevators, at the hall entrance and in the waiting area. If you’d like clients to know where to find certain staff members, create a unique sign with information about their location in the building.
- Above pamphlet racks: Pamphlet racks are a staple of so many places, and the sign that invites guests to take a look at your literature doesn’t have to be boring. Make it unique, and place it on the rack or on the wall nearby so patrons feel welcomed.
- Door and apartment numbers: There are so many uses for signs in apartment buildings. Create small custom name signs to go with mailboxes, or make one sign at the front door to show where each resident lives in the building. Give your renters an extra perk with a classy apartment number on their own doors.
- Behind bars and counters: From hilarious to practical, bars are known for their signage. Since every bar needs to have a way of pointing patrons to the bathroom, why not make it unique? If your bar is historic, create your own plaque to commemorate its place in history, and nail it over a booth or behind the counter. Give customers a fun instructional sign above the jukebox so they know how to get their favorite tune going. And of course, if you do want to have a sign with a punchline, your customers will love your creativity when you design something unique to go behind your bar.
- Indoor store titles: If you have a store inside a mall or other type of enclosed shopping plaza, you’ll want to make sure you have an eye-catching sign with your store’s information. Make it bold and appealing so potential customers will want to learn more about you and come inside to make a purchase.
Whatever your interests, a great indoor sign in Ottawa, ON can help take you to the next level. Contact your local exterior sign company for rates, suggestions, and more.